2 line speakerphone with 18 number memory and caller ID.
The Call Director is AT&T's advanced two-line speakerphone. If you're on Line One when Line Two rings - caller ID/call waiting deluxe tells you who's calling and gives you several options for handling the new call. In addition - the duplex-style speakerphone lets you talk and listen at the same time.
The Call Director has a large LCD screen to present complete caller-ID information for two lines and a symmetrical button layout - which suggests that the phone really is "directing" its two lines.
The Call Director's impressive performance and features place it among the best in its class. This two-line phone would make an excellent addition to a small business or home office.
- 2-line operation
- Caller ID w/call waiting ID & Call Waiting Deluxe
- 4 line x 16 character backlit display
- Clearspeak digital duplex speakerphone allows you hands free speaking without clipping or interrupting the other party
- 99 name and number call memory stores incoming calls and lets you dial directly from memory
- English/Spanish call display
- Remove buttons allows you to erase specific call ID information
- 18-number memory (9 one-touch)
- Last number redial
- Message-waiting/new-call indicator
- Wall Mountable
- Color: Dove Gray