Imagine a telephone that helps consumers better manage their social or business calls. The AT&T 882 Personal Information Center stores 200 phone numbers alphabetically with on-screen notes for each - auto dials all displayed numbers - provides reminders of appointments - and includes a distinctive - typewriter style keyboard for easy data entry. In short - it is a daily schedule organizer - call information center - and easy-to-use "smart phone."
The 882 Personal Information Center is Caller ID capable and has a large - easy-to-read liquid crystal display screen that shows eight lines of text - with up to 24 characters per line. The screen also displays the time - date - number being dialed and duration of call. A reminder directory allows consumers to program up to 50 active reminders. Each reminder can be set for one-time-only use or programmed to repeat either daily - weekly - monthly or annually. Also - consumers can create separate name and telephone directories for different members of the family. This is the ideal social or business aid for a busy socialite or growing home business.
- Stores 200 phone numbers alphabetically with on-screen notes for each
- Autodials all displayed numbers
- Provides reminders of appointments
- Typewriter style keyboard for easy data entry
- Daily schedule organizer
- Call information center
- easy-to-use "smart phone"
- 8-line LCD display/24 characters per line
- Time/Date/Number/Duration of Call displayed on LCD